Hello 2013's Project Life. I'm so glad you're here.
I've had Week #1 wrapped up since like Tuesday of last week (yay!), yet somehow did not manage to make time to blog it... So as I'm getting ready to sit down and tackle the sizing and assembly of Week #2, figured I better share Week #1 first!
This is what the spread of Week 1 looks like (there is a Design H insert overlapping part of the right side page).
...the "2013" cards are from Studio Calico's January PL Kit. LOVED it. As is the "today" card that I added my own die cut to, and the "&" card.
Here's a better peek at the left side... (new title card design this year - I'm totally going for "EASY" with it!)
I turned one bath time shot into a "flip up" style shot (i had more cute bathtime stories and didn't have enough room to share!), by trimming out a 3x4 pocket and simply machine stitching it along the seam on top of the 3x4 pocket that I wanted it to "flip up" from.
The right side up close (with the addition of the Design H insert).
And then with the Design H insert flipped open. The right side was completely filled by my sister's trip with her kids (the "cousins") to visit us and celebrate a late Christmas. We had a blast, and I know the boys love finding and spotting "PAIGE & ELLIE" pics in the album!
...And that wraps Week #1. Hooray. :))
Products Used on Week #1: