in the spirit of 10 on tuesday, which some of my blogger friends do each week, here is my friday version - adapted for alliteration purposes... ;)
1. this week was crazy.
2. i had truly forgotten how stressful buying a house was.
3. we think we found a house, but we are keeping our fingers crossed until closing day at the end of february. that is a LONG time to keep your fingers crossed.
4. evan's obsession with colanders continues. (photo from my iphone:)
5. he grabs the colander out of the drawer - i say "is it a hat" - he walks over and puts it on my head. and that is how our afternoon playtime goes. fun for all. :)
6. one point weight watchers cookies rule. especially the peanut butter ones. altho eric and my sister have both yelled at me for eating something with processed peanuts.
7. watching the funny comedian contestants on american idol makes me happy.
8. i CANT wait till hollywood week next week. woot woot. i love watching some of them go crazy in hollywood.
9. eric and i are going on a date tomorrow. this is bc his parents are spending the weekend with us and babysitting. i told him we have to see slumdog millionaire bc it seems to be THE movie this year... how can we not see THE movie? what is really sad is that the last movie we went to in the theatre was in minnesota. in MAY.
10. maybe just a list of 10 would have been a better idea than 15?
11. i WANT to make these monkey cupcakes - CLICK - would have been so perfect for evan's first birthday. but i need to find that flower cookie cutter they use?!
12. i discovered hobby lobby this week. had NEVER been in one before. and i loved it. all the decor items were so cute. and i grabbed a ton of pom pom trim while it was on sale.
13. i'm kinda done with this post.
14. that's it.